Posts Tagged ‘Solomon Wilcotts’
September 26, 2010 Leave a comment
Well, the Bills sure did score more than I thought they would, but it was still very, very ugly.
- Ryan Fitzpatick is who I thought he was. I appreciate you throwing the ball down field Ryan, but how about not so far that you miss your target? Those two overthrown INTs were brutal.
- Donte Whitner kept getting isolation shots after brutal Bills defensive plays; he was on camera a lot. Donte, I think they were laughing at you this week as well. The Bills knew the Pats were going to run and they still let them get 6 yards a pop to seal the game.
- Hey Chris Kelsay, when you are a linebacker you cannot just rush upfield and ignore everything else like when you play the line. If you are beating your blocker to where you want to go I think it is safe to assume that it is a screen or a draw. You never beat your blocker on a straight up rush.
- Buddy Nix—If you sign Chris Kelsay to an extension as the Buffalo News reported today, you officially know shit about football. It is reported that the brass, which I take to be you, is happy with his development as a linebacker. I don’t care how long you have been evaluating talent or how many other “hits” you have. If that is your evaluation it vetoes your record prior to that signing. He is Bryce Paup without the sacks and honors; a big time draw or screen waiting to happen.
- It was nice to see Marshawn Lynch run so well and CJ Spiller get some nice touches ( well so I heard, I slept through the first half + of the game today—brutal work schedule), but where is Fred Jackson in all of this? I hope we can ship Lynch out for some picks. He will not resign in Buffalo no matter what type of year he has, and this is a lost season. Get something for him, a draft pick Buddy Nix can blow next year….something. But I don’t see the point of him being here after the trade deadline all things considered.
- As I slept through much of the game I was spared the “Wisdom of Soloman”, Wilcotts that is. With the Bills being bad the better part of the decade I have heard him call a lot of games. Let’s just say he doesn’t get the Bills because he is good. Today he talked about how Belichick must’ve been happy with the 200 yards rushing the Pats got. I guess, but I think Bill knows how bad the Bills run D is, this was not the Steelers they ran through. It is not just about numbers Soloman, context is important. There is some free wisdom for you for next week.